Valentine’s Day is the perfect excuse to take care of yourself and look fabulous… nothing better than pampering yourself, getting a compliment and looking stunning, right? And Valentine’s Day is just around the corner… so here is a quick guide to look and feel amazing this Love Day.
Take Care of Your Lips:
- Exfoliate: to get smooth and pink lips, mix honey, olive oil and sugar then apply on all over your lips massaging it.
- Moisturize: to get soft lighter and moist lips, apply honey every night, let it dry and go to bed.
- Add Some Color: use an all-natural pink lip balm
- Lashes: to get thicker eyelashes, apply castor oil, let it dry. Then apply first coat of mascara, powder, then retouch with a second coat of mascara.
- Dark Circles: to reduce dark circles, use cold cucumber slices, place cold slice over each eye for 5 minutes, change slice every minute for faster and better results.
- Puffy Eyes: to refresh your eyes, get two green tea or chamomile tea bags and soak in warm water, cool them down in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, place the cold tea bag on your closed eyelids for 10 minutes.
- Exfoliate: to get smooth skin, don’t forget to exfoliate. Mix ground coffee and olive oil and massage your whole body. And for your face, mix sugar and olive oil.
- Shave: soften your skin before shaving and use a sharp razor to avoid any bumps.
- Moisturize: use coconut oil to get smooth and soft skin
- Wash: avoid hot showers and keep your scalp away from shampoo. For shiner hair and to prevent frizz, don’t forget to rinse with cold water at the end.
- Hydrate: mix and blend coconut oil and aloe vera. Apply it on your hair and cover with a shower cap and go to bed. Wash it next day.
- Style: find the best hairstyle that suits your facial features.